why do some of the best stories about our nation come from a different country? CIA ADMITS TO TESTING LSD ON UNSUSPECTING CITIZENS. roflz. read the article from the BBC here.
of the Vietnam war, i think this
was BEFORE bush made it legal.
The incidents include:
- the confinement of a Soviet KGB defector, Yuriy Ivanovich Nosenko, in the mid-1960s
- attempts to use a suspected Mafia mobster, Johnny Roselli, in a plot to assassinate Cuba's Fidel Castro
- a plot to poison the Congolese independence leader Patrice Lumumba
- the wiretapping and surveillance of journalists, including in 1972 columnist Jack Anderson who broke a string of scandals
- the testing of hallucinogens such as LSD on unsuspecting citizens